FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My list of suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Prospect
Blitz

Coins Coins : 23366

My list of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My list of suggestions   My list of suggestions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 am

1. Forumotion gets you no respect. Trust me, I've experienced it myself. It's easy to get a free host like x10 and get something like SMF and make it look like you care and you put effort into your forum.
2. The skin is really bland. It's doesn't attract visitors to the site.
3. Do some packages before going live. This is the first post in this forum. You advertise everywhere but you have basically no content.
4. Owning a forum is a business. To make money you have to spend money.

Overall, I'd give your forum a D-. Most people don't want you to succeed and will do anything to prevent you from. They will say "Oh your forum looks good" but in reality it sucks.

I have nothing against you. I'm trying to help you to succeed in this cut-throat business.

P.S. Stay away from the sphere of influence which is ForumPromotion.
Back to top Go down
Tass
Administrator
Administrator
Tass

Coins Coins : 24379
Favorite Team : Real Madrid

PostSubject: Re: My list of suggestions   My list of suggestions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 am

Thanks for your suggestions!

This is my first forum. So basically, I have no idea how to host a forum. But I'll give it a research and look into it. Thank you once again. I voted your post up.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Prospect
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: My list of suggestions   My list of suggestions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am

Tass wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions!

This is my first forum. So basically, I have no idea how to host a forum. But I'll give it a research and look into it. Thank you once again. I voted your post up.

Sorry if that post was too straightforward. I'm not a dick if your thinking that right now. I'm a nice guy. Very Happy

You have 42 guests online right now. You have a lot of potential!
Back to top Go down
Tass
Administrator
Administrator
Tass

Coins Coins : 24379
Favorite Team : Real Madrid

PostSubject: Re: My list of suggestions   My list of suggestions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 am

Nah, mate. No problems at all.

Yeah. I'm trying to promote the forum on Twitter, Facebook and everywhere. Hopefully some of those guests join.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Prospect
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: My list of suggestions   My list of suggestions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 am

Yeah, well your going nowhere with FM. I have a FM forum and the only reason it's somewhat active is because I knew all the guys that are on it before I made it, plus the forum we broke off of sucked and was run horribly.

Only 85 members (really only like 7 active members) but 13,535 posts and 1,000+ posts in July so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My list of suggestions   My list of suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

My list of suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FootiePalace Forums :: Welcome :: Suggestions-
Jump to: