FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIFA 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovetech
Prospect

Coins Coins : 23433

FIFA 11 Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 11   FIFA 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Fifa is one of the most frustrating games I have played online. Many factors cause this:

- EA servers. My connection is below par, so It lags and I lose many games 3-0.
- Rage quitting. Every time I go 2 or 3 nil up the other person quits meaning that I don't get the points.
- Defending - The defending on the game is terrible. It's so easy to chip the ball over the defence and get a one on one.
- The commentary is laughable. Andy gray is a muppet.

Having said this its is also extremely addictive and is the best football game I have played. I've also played 200 head to head matches.
Back to top Go down
Tass
Administrator
Administrator
Tass

Coins Coins : 24394
Favorite Team : Real Madrid

FIFA 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA 11   FIFA 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah. I agree on some of your sentences. But I love this game. Best football video game ever created. Imagine if PES (face graphics) and FIFA (gameplay) would do a game together. That would be epic to be honest.
Back to top Go down

FIFA 11
Page 1 of 1