FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
savvy
Prospect

Coins Coins : 23512

Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it?   Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it? EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

So most of us have already seen the Wii U console and controversial controller. With that said, will you be buying it?

I plan on buying it just because it is becoming more cross-platform and we can expect a lot more FPS games on the next console. Also I can already tell the controller will allow for a lot of new innovative gameplay ideas.
Back to top Go down
khaleel
Recruit

Coins Coins : 23433

Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it?   Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 am

Nope I am going to stick with PS3
I see that the controler is a like a tablet
How that going to work?
Back to top Go down

Nintendo Wii U - Are you going to buy it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FootiePalace Forums :: Off The Pitch :: Video Games-
Jump to: