FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.
FootiePalace Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What software are you using?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tass
Administrator
Administrator
Tass

Coins Coins : 24379
Favorite Team : Real Madrid

What software are you using? Empty
PostSubject: What software are you using?   What software are you using? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 am

I use Photoshop CS5.

What do you guys use?
Back to top Go down
Gamrpro
Prospect

Coins Coins : 23396

PostSubject: Re: What software are you using?   What software are you using? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm currently using the same (Photoshop CS5). I've used CS3 and CS4 in the past. But, I'm looking to switch to GIMP since it's free and it has some cool features that I enjoy. Although, I have one minor conflict with the installation. I've researched on how to fix it but there's not much solutions. It's more like an OS issue.
Back to top Go down
nev72
Prospect

Coins Coins : 23791

PostSubject: Re: What software are you using?   What software are you using? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm

CS5
Back to top Go down
footballmaster
Prospect

Coins Coins : 22356

PostSubject: Re: What software are you using?   What software are you using? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 pm

i use photoshop
Back to top Go down
StevenGerrard
Recruit
StevenGerrard

Coins Coins : 22356

PostSubject: Re: What software are you using?   What software are you using? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 pm

GIMP. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What software are you using?   What software are you using? Empty

Back to top Go down

What software are you using?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FootiePalace Forums :: Media :: Graphics Discussion & Help-
Jump to: